The Rose & Crown are delighted to be reopening our doors on Friday 31st July at 5pm, we cannot wait to welcome back all our lovely customers!
Your safety is first and foremost our top priority. So please find below an example of some of the measures that we have taken so that you will be able to relax and enjoy your visit.
Healthy staff, healthy customers.
• All staff to complete a “Safe to Return to Work” questionnaire and a full Covid Safety training on site complete with revised staff training handbook.
• Staff will undergo regular temperature checks, any member of staff with a temperature of 37.8 oC or above will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
• Any member of staff showing any symptoms of Covid 19 will be required to leave work immediately and self isolate for 14 days.
• If you have a visit booked with us and yourself or anyone in your household shows any symptoms of Covid 19 then please contact us to cancel your booking and remain at home following Government guidelines.
• Please contact us at any time if you have any questions regarding your visit or our Covid 19 policies. We will happily discuss this at length with you!
• All of our suppliers are also operating under Covid secure policies that comply with our extremely high standard.
• We have implemented a new and very thorough cleaning schedule throughout the premises. Focusing on all frequently touched points and deep cleaning of tables and chairs between every use.
• Hand sanitiser stations are available throughout the premises as are signs reminding customers to wash their hands and to keep a safe distance. We will also be ensuring that staff are washing their hands every twenty minutes and will also have their own personal bottles of hand sanitiser to use between hand washes.
• We have revised our Steps to Service to ensure that we are keeping a safe distance and that all other hygiene measures are being followed. All the while providing the customer with a fabulous and safe dining experience.
• Staff will be provided with personal protective equipment (PPE) to be used in accordance with government guidelines. All members of staff will be wearing visors and we will ask that when customers are moving around the premises that they wear a face covering. If they do not have one with them then we can provide one and will add a very small charge to your bill.
• Clear floor marking and signage will be placed throughout the premises reminding customers to please keep their distance.
• We will be operating full table service for all visits to limit the need for movement around the building.
• We have reduced our indoor seating capacity and rearranged our outdoor seating to comply with Government guidelines.
• To control the flow of customers we will advise that customers book for all visits (including drinking) and stick to their prearranged arrival time. During Sunday lunches we will be operating two sittings so there will be time restrictions on inside tables. Please enquire about this when you book.
• We will still be accepting cash, however we would like to promote cashless payments wherever possible and will be sanitising card machines after every use.
Please note that this website and our social media pages will be updated regularly to keep you informed of any changes to our policies.
We reserve the right to turn away any custom if we do not have a safe table for you to sit at. We also reserve the right to remove anyone from the premises who we deem to be putting our staff or other customers at risk.